Home << News << Pokemon Go Hatching Speed 58 Of The Riding Distance Will Be Counted
  • Professional Service
    Dedicated to serving Pokemon Go players around the world, we provide professional service of providing reliable Pokemon Go account rare Pokemon and other in-game items.
  • Competitive Price
    One of the great reasons to choose us is that you can buy cheap and safe Pokemon Go account rare Pokemon , level service, rare Pokemon, candy and stardust. The price is low, but the service is five star.
  • Safe and Easy Purchase
    You can enjoy secure and convenient purchase of Pokemon Go accounts, rare Pokemon and items here with the well-navigated website and the various safe and easy payment methods that we accept.
  • Fast Delivery
    Our sufficient stock and high effectiveness always ensure fast delivery. Our 24/7 live chat customer service is also always ready and happy to serve and help.

Pokemon Go Hatching Speed: 58% of the Riding Distance Will Be Counted

Tag :

While Niantic has released Speed Lock to prevent trainers from playing Pokemon Go while driving, Pokemon Go in fact cannot accurately count trainers' walking distance regardless of how they travel. What is the number of kilometers that Pokemon Go can successfully count at different speeds? The results are surprising. 

pokemon go hatching distance

If you are walking at an average speed of 1.2 mph (1.6 km / h) on a straight road, the game can record up to 80% of the kilometers traveled. If you are running on a straight road, it can record up to 80% of the distance. If you ride with a speed above 15 mph(24.1 km/h) on a straight road, which surpasses the Speed Lock 6.5 mph (10 km/h), 66% of the distance can be actually countd. In the case of a detour, it can record up to 58% of the distance, which is way more than the supposed 10%. 

Test results are very intuitive. The faster you travel, the less distance will be countd. Some players are happy with the result and some are not. Trainers who drive a lot can hatch eggs while driving, and trainers who walk a lot can only travel by foot to get egg hatched. Up to 88% of the distance will be countd if you walk on a straight road, so the remaining 12% is a entirely wasted effort.